Saturday, June 09, 2007

What NOT to do in your final year of schooling: A guide for the clueless

I broke precedents this year. I also broke my left ring finger, my right thumb, my right arm, ad a metatarsal on my right foot. I had three stitches on my toe, with room enough for six. I paid a midnight visit to the hospital, among others, to quell an allergic reaction to a samosa, which would have otherwise killed me in a matter of hours. Killed by a samosa. Fuck.

I said i broke precedents. I broke them not in academics, not in sports, not, in fact, in anything worthwhile. I broke precedents, as you might have guessed by now, in breaking stuff. This post is an attempt to help out those in my shoes a year ago. Size twelve and a half nikes. It is also born of absolute boredom, and will probably not help you in any matter whatsoever. Jackass. Stop reading and go study and save the world.

No. Seriously. Go do something worthwhile. I'm gonna. Bye.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]